Custom design your storage capacity and flexibility by adding 1 ft high by 8 ft long panels to a wall or your entire garage. Robust panels are built to withstand the extreme heat, cold, and humidity of the tough garage environment. GearWall Panels are easily attached to wood studs or to drywall over wood studs. All Gladiator wall accessories and Wall GearBoxes can be used with GearWall panels.
- Full Wall Coverage for Ultimate Wall Storage Capacity and Flexibility
- Once attached to wall studs, the large weight-bearing panels eliminate the need to find or rely on wall studs to hang heavy items
- Compatible With All Gladiator Wall Accessories: Easily hang and reposition the full line of Gladiator wall accessories
- The tongue and groove panel design provide a visual guide for easy installation
- The patented double channel design allows for a variety of secure attachment methods for accessories, all of which are easily repositionable
- Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs. Can also be mounted on masonry walls over wood furring strips
- The screw track makes it easy to start screws and prevents them from walking, reducing chances of marring GearTrack Channels during installation
- The screw track also serves as a guide for even screw placement, ensuring a clean look
Do the math. This is going to cost you over $100 per lineal foot if you do the entire wall. There will be lots of wasted space. A far more effieicient way to do this is to buy the single strips and mount them where you need the hooks. I've got 8 4' strips up now on 16' of wall and there is really no more room.