|Your cart is currently empty|
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
1) Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
2) Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device's IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple
IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
3) Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
4) Account Information: If you open a account, we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to open and access your account
5) Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
6) Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and is NOT Stored or seen by us.
7) Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to: a) process your order/s and customer support b) collect fees and troubleshoot problems c) prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service d) customize, measure, and improve our website and services e) deliver targeted marketing to you f) contact you by email or phone about your account or our services
We may disclose information about you: a. With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us. b. With our subsidiaries and related companies c. In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of U-Sav. d. In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale. e. We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies. f. Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to third parties.
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, and you can request that we stop email marketing to you by clicking the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails.
U-Sav Shops are committed to online data security, and we take steps to make all information received from you is as reasonably secure as possible from unauthorized access and use. Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
If you have any questions about the security at our web site, please send an e-mail to USavInfo@u-sav.com.